Visit Precision Roller on Facebook
Follow Precision Roller on Twitter Watch Precision Roller on YouTube Follow Precision Roller on Pinterest
Save 10% and Sign Up for Coupons on Printer Ink, Toner, and Supplies


The Precision Roller Glossary is where you can find definitions of technical terms commonly used in printing, copying and the technology industry.

To find a definition, use the search feature or browse using the index above.

Or, enhance your vocabulary with a few randomly-selected terms:

Greatest number of copies that the copier can be programmed to produce from one original. (more)
Another name for corona unit. (more)
check and order
A Brother feature that automatically prints out an order form for you to fax to your supplier... (more)
An acronym for option(s), optional. (more)
Expected life of a consumable item (toner, developer, etc.) (more)