Included with Transfer Belt Kit:
Transfer kit complete with image transfer belt,
Turn the power off and unplug the power cord from the printer.
Caution if you have been using the printer the fuser section will be hot! Please allow the fuser to cool for at least 30 minutes before removing it.
Removing the transfer unit:
- Using the side handles, open the top cover.
- Grasp the green handle on the transfer unit and pull down.
- The front cover will open as you pull down the transfer unit.
- Locate the blue release buttons on either side of the transfer unit (near the bottom of the transfer unit).
- Grasp the transfer unit with two hands. Simultaneously press in the blue buttons on either side of the transfer unit and slide the unit out of the printer.
Installing the transfer unit:
- Take the new transfer unit kit and hold it on either side. Guide the feet into the cups and slide the transfer unit into the printer. The transfer unit will click into place.
- Close the transfer unit and front cover.
- Close the top cover and turn the printer on.
- After a short while, the control panel should display NEW TRANSFER KIT=.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight Yes.
- Press the check mark button to reset the transfer unit count.
- Wait for the printer to calibrate.