If at any time during your visit you have a question, don't hesitate to call (800) 323-9523 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does Precision Roller accept phone, fax and email orders?
YES! We accept phone, fax and e-mail orders or requests for quotes.
- For phone orders, please call us at (800) 323-9523.
- For email orders, please email us at email@example.com.
- For fax orders, please fax us at (623) 581-6453.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
We generally ship the same day your order is placed, if your order is submitted prior to 3:30 PM MST. It usually takes 1-6 days to receive your order via UPS ground, depending on your location (see map below). International orders are shipped UPS Worldwide Saver, and will generally be received within 2-4 business days.
- Do you have a minimum order?
No! There is no minimum order when you purchase from Precision Roller!
- Do you accept purchase orders from Government Agencies or Educational Institutions?
Yes, we accept purchase orders! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us toll free at (800) 323-9523 to set up an account and inquire about terms for these accounts. To apply for our dealer qualified pricing for Government Agencies or Educational Institutions please visit our qualified customer pricing
- Does Precision Roller offer any type of Reseller / Dealer or dealer discount program?
Yes! Precision Roller provides independent technicians, office machine dealers, equipment and supply exporters, government agencies, schools and qualified businesses with reduced prices. Qualified accounts receive special pricing on all parts and supplies. To apply for our dealer qualified pricing please visit our qualified customer pricing
- How can I check my Precision Roller order status online?
Please log in using your account number or email address and your password, then click on the (view all) in the "My Recent Orders" section to see your complete order history.
- After I submit an order with Precision Roller, how will I be advised of the order's progress?
As your order is processed, an email will be sent with the current status. As soon as your order ships, an automatic email will also be sent that includes you're tracking number. If you would like to check on the status of your order, you can call us during business hours or log in to your account on the web at any time for live updates.
- After I have placed my order, can I check the status on it?
YES. Our site features online order tracking in the "My Account" section. If you've ordered from Precision Roller by phone and did not receive a password from your agent, please call (800) 323-9523.
- Does Precision Roller sell or release my personal information?
for additional details.
- I am experiencing trouble with my shopping cart. What can I do?
Shopping cart problems usually occur for one or more of the following reasons:
- Cookies are not enabled, or your browser is configured to disallow precisionroller.com or secure.precisionroller.com cookies.
- Cookies on your computer have become corrupted. (Clearing all cookies should correct this, but please note that, in some cases, this may require you to re-enter passwords you've saved on other websites.)
- Your computer's time is not set correctly.
- You are using security software that restricts or manages Internet access, such as a firewall program.
- If all else fails, try closing all open programs and restart your computer, or try from a different computer.
- Does Precision Roller offer a paper catalog?
YES! Qualified Accounts can request our catalog, which includes dealer pricing. Independent technicians, office machine dealers, equipment and supply exporters, government agencies, schools and qualified businesses qualify for this type of account and can request a catalog.
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to request access as a Qualified Account, please visit our Catalog Request
page and fill out our form or contact us at 1-800-323-9523 during regular business hours.
- What happens if an item is backordered?
If an item is found to be out of stock after your order has been placed, we will email or contact you by phone. For your convenience, stock availability and time-to-ship estimates are provided on our web site.
- What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
First, verify that you've received a box for each tracking number associated with your order. If all boxes have been delivered, but you are still missing an item, check the packing material for small items. If you are unable to locate the missing item, please call Precision Roller Customer Service at (800) 323-9523.
- How do I add items to my shopping cart?
The first step is to find the items you wish to add. We recommend two different options. First, you can search for the item by entering one or more terms in the search box at the top of each page, such as the model or words that appear in the description, then clicking the arrow to the right of the box. Second, you can use the "Quick Finder" tool or "Browse Our Catalog" link to browse via the manufacturer, model, and then category of the items you seek. Once you find an item you'd like to buy, simply hit the "ADD TO CART" button. Once you have added one or more items to your cart, look for the "Click To View or Checkout" link near the top of the page. Click this link, and the items in your cart will be listed. Here you can modify quantities, remove items or continue the checkout process.
- How do I use Precision Roller's shopping cart and/or how do I check out?
After you have added the items to your cart (see "How do I add items to my shopping cart?"), click the "Click To View or Checkout" link near the top of the page. This will show the contents of your cart. If you want to increase or decrease the number of a particular item that you wish to buy, click the "+" or "-" buttons, or just enter the new number and click "Update" buy more than one unit of an item, input the desired quantity in the "Qty Product" field, and click "Save Changes". To remove an item, click the "x" next to the quantity. To display shipping charges, select the shipping method from the drop-down list. If you would like to shop for more items, click "continue shopping," or, if you know the Precision Roller part number of a product you wish to buy, enter it in the field to the right and click "FAST ADD TO CART." If you are satisfied with the items and quantities, click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" and follow the on-screen instructions.
For all other general/misc inquiries such as: account information, ordering (including rush processing), and shipping; and/or needed assistance with a recently placed order, please direct your correspondence to our customer service or fill out our online contact form. If you prefer you may email us through your default email handler, please write to: email@example.com.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
At Precision Roller we do your best to provide the finest customer service and support for our customers! We are making improvements to our site daily in hopes of providing you with the best online shopping experience. Please help us improve our site by giving us your opinion, suggestion and comments. Please write us with your suggestion at Website Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org.