The Precision Roller Affiliate Program
How does Precision Roller’s Affiliate program work?
- Free, fast startup
- Up to 28% commissions
- Conversions up to 120 days
When you place a Precision Roller Banner or Text Link on your website, and a customer clicks that link and purchases from us, you get a commission from that sale. It’s that easy!
What products does Precision Roller sell?
What are the benefits of Precision Roller’s Affiliate Program?
- Toner Cartridges
- Ink Cartridges
- Replacement parts for servicing copiers, printers, scanner and fax machines
- CRU's (Consumer Replaceable Units) - imaging units, maintenance kits, and drum units
- Specialized tools and supplies for servicing this equipment - including cleaning solutions and wipes
Why customers choose Precision Roller?
How do I join this great program?
- 28% commission on compatible (generic) ink cartridges
- 10% commission on other compatible (generic) products, including toner cartridges and drum units
- 5% commission on all other products including OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products (toner, ink, parts)
- 120 day cookies
- $161 average order
- ShareASale tracks all orders automatically and issues your monthly commission check
- A variety of text ads and banners that you can easily download to your site
- A dedicated support staff specially trained and dedicated to our Affiliate Program
- Plus a bonus plan
Just click this link
! You will be directed to the sign-up page on Shareasale’s website. Detailed instructions will be provided.
It’s easy! Start making money today.
Does it cost me anything?
Absolutely not! It's completely free to sign up for our affiliate program through ShareASale.
How are orders tracked and credited to me?
All links you receive from ShareASale will contain a tracking code that associates your website to all activity generated through your links. You will automatically be credited your commission any time a customer clicks your link, visits www.precisionroller.com, and completes a purchase. To ensure proper tracking, it is imperative that you obtain all links through ShareASale.
How much will I be paid?
Your commission will be 28% of the sale amount on all compatible ink products. Compatible toner, drum units and supplies will be paid a 10% commission, and all other products, including genuine supplies and parts, earn a 5% commission.
When will I be paid?
You'll get paid on the first business day on or after the 20th of each month, provided your ShareASale Publisher account exceeds the ShareASale Minimum Balance Amount (for transactions reported the previous month).
How do I know how your links are performing on my site?
ShareASale offers reporting that makes it easy for you to track your performance through their interface.
Can I put my links on your site?
Unfortunately, we do not host any ads on our site at this time.
Want to know more or still have questions?
You can contact us directly with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.